I would like to lodge a complaint against Deviant D.
as in his avatar he has a video camera. Therefore it is a possible invasion of privacy as he could be taping these conversations and using them for personal and professional gain.
Printable View
I would like to lodge a complaint against Deviant D.
as in his avatar he has a video camera. Therefore it is a possible invasion of privacy as he could be taping these conversations and using them for personal and professional gain.
<font size="4" face="Arial">Johnny, I hope no one else will suffer... all I'm saying is, if people start bein nasty/vicous on the board, slandering n' such, then that's when the boot will be put in. I'm all for free speech, which is why the board hasn't 'really' been moderated, I've just let everything go (and I honestly didn't have the time to moderate). But the board 'will' be moderated now. I took on Carl as a moderator to help me, and I will be taking on some more moderators. They'll be given permission to use their common sense and initiative that if someone is causing aggro in a nasty coniving way then they're history and so are the posts.Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny B:
A man walks into a bar, he starts a fight with three or four of the regular customers, they defend themselves and fight back, the protaganist is barred, the rest of the regulars are told if that happens again you must all just smile politely or you are all barred
I had nothing to do with the incident that led to this action but it seems a bit unfair that one idiot can cause trouble on the board and the rest of us suffer for it, he must be laughing his ass off, are we not allowed to express our true views and opinions for fear of being kicked off the board
I think he's achieved what he wanted, stirred up a whole lot of shit about a shit band (thats just my opinion, hope I don't get punished for it) and changed the whole feel of the place
This is the last thing I wanted, but I don't want Glitzine getting a bad reputation due to a tiny majority. It's this tiny majority, that as you noted, spoil it for everyone else.... which I definitely don't want.
SO..... if anyone wants to be a moderator, then message me privately telling me why you'd make a good moderator. This is a serious issue, so please please please, no silly comments [img]smile.gif[/img]
Respect
Fair enough - probably could have done with this when Sick was performing but hey that ass seems to have disappeared
<font size="4" face="Arial">I'd like to launch a complaint against the wayQuote:
Originally posted by Hazardous:
I'd like to launch a complaint against Carl for saying the word "Ass" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
in which Hazardous contrived a way to re-
publish the word 'ass' via pretending to complain
about it.
D.
<font size="4" face="Arial">I would like to launch a complaint againstQuote:
Originally posted by Hazardous:
I would like to lodge a complaint against Deviant D.
as in his avatar he has a video camera. Therefore it is a possible invasion of privacy as he could be taping these conversations and using them for personal and professional gain.
Hazardous' derision of my 'video camera,' as
he calls it. It's a Sony DSR500, and costs
?12K, don't you know. My American friends
tell me that his flippancy demands sort of
'smack down' - whatever that means.
D.
I'd like to make a complaint against that, too!
D.
<font size="4" face="Arial">I would like to launch a complaint againstQuote:
Originally posted by Deviant D:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Arial">Originally posted by Hazardous:
I would like to lodge a complaint against Deviant D.
as in his avatar he has a video camera. Therefore it is a possible invasion of privacy as he could be taping these conversations and using them for personal and professional gain.
Hazardous' derision of my 'video camera,' as
he calls it. It's a Sony DSR500, and costs
?12K, don't you know. My American friends
tell me that his flippancy demands sort of
'smack down' - whatever that means.
D.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Arial">OOOOOPS I THOUGHT IT WAS A POWER RANGERS'S GUN!!!
Id like to moderate D as he isnt moderate enough.
Johnny is very moderate, in a psychotic -punch yer lights out- kind of way. See you at the flop house bar and grill.
Hey this place used to be fun, what the fuck happened???
Oops did I just say Fuck?